- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- International Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- Fellow American College of Surgeons (F.A.C.S.)
- Lipoplasty Society of North America
- Northeastern Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- New York Regional Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons - Board of Directors - Member-At-Large from New York City
- American Medical Association
- Medical Society of the State of New York
- New York County Medical Society
- New York Academy of Medicine
- The American Association for Accreditation of Ambulatory Surgery Facilities (AAAASF)
- The Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO)
- Plastic Surgery Residency: The New York Hospital/Cornell Medical Center
- Surgical Residency: Stanford University Medical Center
- Internship: Stanford University Medical Center — Stanford, CA
- Medical Degree: Medical College of Ohio — Toledo, OH
- Undergraduate: Hobart College — Geneva, NY
- Assistant Clinical Professor of Surgery, Columbia University
- Lenox Hill Hospital, New York, NY
- Roosevelt Hospital Center, New York, NY
- New York Eye and Ear Hospital, New York, NY
- Manhattan Eye, Ear and Throat Hospital, New York, NY
Dr Antell at the 2007 Skin Sense Awards held by the Skin Cancer Foundation. The Skin Sense Award Gala honors those who have played a pivotal role in educating the public about the importance of sun protection at a time when skin cancer is increasing at epidemic rates. The event raises over $1 million every year towards the prevention, detection and treatment of skin cancer.
Emmy Rossum with Darrick E. Antell, MD
Mike Jerrick with
Darrick E. Antell, MD
Sopranos’ Star Tony Sirico with
Darrick E. Antell, MD
The Dr. Darrick E. Antell Scholarship
As a member of the board of trustees for the East Side House Settlement, Dr. Antell sponsors an annual scholarship for a high school college-bound senior in the College Preparation Program, Project Ready. The East Side House is a community center in the South Bronx that provides educational enrichment, supplement, and enhancement to the public school system to place college within reach of motivated students.
In addition to the East Side House, Dr. Antell is also involved in the following projects:
- Life Trustee of the University School in Hunting Valley, Ohio.
- Antell Acedemic Scholarship
- Antell Fund For Senior Leadership
- Antell Squash Courts
- The Historical Society of the Town of Greenwich – Trustee (1999 to 2002).
- East Side House Settlement - Board of Trustees (1991 to 2008), Vice President (2001 to 2003).
- Girl Scouts of North America, NYC - Board of Trustees, Nominating Committee (1990-1995)
- The National Institute of Social Sciences - Life Member